Analysis of organisation and function
Discussions with various stakeholders, in order to obtain the best possible picture of the environment in which the new employee will function, his role and the expected results. This is recorded in a requirements profile.
Recruitment takes place through a number of instruments. Our own candidate database is an important source in this. In addition, our recruitment specialists use various search methods (including the internet). Heiwegen Consultancy works together with a specialized and renowned advertising agency for labor market communication
- Orienting conversations between consultant and candidates (including verification diplomas);
- Presentation of a shortlist to the client;
- Follow-up meetings at the client;
- Selection assessment at Heiwegen Consultancy;
- If possible reference check;
- Advice on assumption to client.
Preparation on introduction
Before the new employee starts working, we prepare the new direct manager on his arrival. We advise on the training period, the development about knowledge and skills, the right managementtools and other relevant aspects.
We monitor the progress of the new employee in the first 6 months through discussions with the person involved and his direct manager.