Fleet & Lease Development Manager – Subaru Benelux
Are you the one who is going to introduce the Soltera EV and the other planned EV’s in the Fleet & Lease business of the Benelux?
You will play a pivotal role in the strategic and operational expansion within the B2B fleet & lease business in the Benelux market from contract negotiation till brand positioning in corporate fleet & lease catalogues.
You will be actively engaging with potential new clients, drawing up target lists and initiating contact to showcase the value Subaru brings to their fleet. Your expertise in car taxation and TCO will be pivotal in these discussions.
You build up and maintain close relationships with customers and provide constructive feedback to dealers.
As Your challenge you must have...
- Develop and implement plans to increase Subaru’s representation in corporate leasing catalogues, targeting both the private and public sectors.
- Establish and deepen relationships with B2B customers, ensuring a strong network and long-term partnerships.
- Proactively identify and capitalize on upselling and cross-selling opportunities within the existing corporate client base.
- Maintain a pulse on automotive industry trends to foster innovation and stay ahead of market dynamics.
- Analyze market data to understand Subaru’s competitive stance and to inform strategic decisions.
- Coordinate the logistics of vehicle delivery to corporate clients, ensuring a smooth process in collaboration with dealerships.
- Uphold strict compliance with all relevant Benelux fleet management regulations and standards.You will develop, build & manage a future proof and efficient assembly department.
Subaru Europe offers you...
- Proactive, results-oriented individual with a knack for seeing opportunities and delivering solutions.
- Excellent social skills and ability to work independently will be key to your success in this role.
- Multilingual proficiency in French, Dutch, and English, to seamlessly interact with diverse departments and B2B clients.
- Background in fleet and/or lease with a clear understanding of the B2B landscape.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Strategic thinker with robust problem-solving capabilities and a customer-centric approach.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to engage and persuade various stakeholders.
Subaru Benelux is the branch of the Subaru Corporation responsible for distributing Subaru vehicles in the Benelux market. The main focus is on marketing and selling new and existing Subaru models through various channels, such as dealerships and online platforms. The company also provide after-sales support and services to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.