We are looking for a new Junior trainer who will be responsible for developing/conducting service trainings and helping with vehicle marketing events with European distributors.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan the training scheme provided by Subaru Academy Europe
- Take care of all the operations of Subaru Academy Europe
- Develop training materials (e.g. textbook presentation, film, worksheets) for the European dealer network (in English)
- Deliver trainings to European distributors (English)
- Deliver trainings to the dealers of Subaru Benelux (Dutch or French)
- Organize training and technical competitions (book hotels and catering, send out invitations to distributors, communicate with distributors etc.).
- Support other activities in Service department (Help desk for distributors, service meeting etc.)
- Support sales & marketing events
As Main Tasks & Responsibilities you must have...
- Bachelor degree with electromechanical background (or equal by experience)
- Car repair and maintenance skill and knowledge.
- Experience as a technician at dealerships (Experience of car repair and maintenance as a technician at dealerships (can be internships). Experience with technical problem diagnosis and problem solving is an advantage.
- Experience as a trainer is an asset.
- Strong personal interest in the automotive business
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving mentality and logical thinking
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), Dutch or French is an asset
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible and able to work within a team
- Willingness to travel occasionally