Marketing Coordinator – Subaru Benelux
Reporting to the Marketing & PR Manager, you will be the main driver of marketing around new and existing model ranges across the Benelux market, through creating marketing campaigns and organize events. To succeed in this role, you will need to develop innovative ideas that incorporate all aspects of marketing, both online and offline.
Mains Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain the digital channels of a car brand in the Benelux including the social media, corporate websites and other digital tools.
- Work hand-in-hand with PR staff to enhance the visibility and recognition of the Subaru brand within the Benelux market by devising and implementing marketing and PR initiatives.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that new models and promotional periods are launched effectively throughout the Benelux market.
- Collaborate with multiple external agencies and freelancers to ensure seamless coordination and execution of various tasks and projects.
- Provide prompt and efficient marketing communications across all available channels.
- Stay well-informed about the automotive industry by maintaining a deep understanding of the market trends, technological advancements, and customer preferences in the industry.
- Support the dealer network with online and offline tools they can use to increase visibility of the brand.
- Participate in organizing marketing events, such as motor shows, to help boost brand visibility in the Benelux market.
- Track the impact of each marketing activity against specific KPI’s and report findings to the manager.
As Mains Tasks & Responsibilities you must have...
As a marketing professional with a wide-ranging brief, you’ll need:
- 3 years’ experience in marketing related position
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French with good writing and communication skills
- Online marketing skills for increasing brand awareness
- Comprehensive knowledge of how to plan, create and implement marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate proficiency in monitoring the impact of each marketing action through PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) skills.
- Basic understanding of CMS platforms like Umbraco and design programs like Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva
- Strategic and well-organized approach with an independent mindset
- Presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to and comprehend other cultures
Subaru Benelux is the branch of the Subaru Corporation responsible for distributing Subaru vehicles in the Benelux market. The main focus is on marketing and selling new and existing Subaru models through various channels, such as dealerships and online platforms. The company also provide after-sales support and services to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.