Mechanical Engineer (Tooling) bij Stoneridge-Orlaco
Stoneridge-Orlaco is a leading manufacturer and supplier of camera vision systems.
Customers are the O.E.M/s (manufacturers) of Trucks, Buses, Cranes. Forklifts, Earth moving machines, Tractors and other mechanization vehicles.
As a Mechanical Engineer (tooling) you design various tools for series manufacturing within various project teams and in collaboration with process engineers in order to achieve production efficiency. As a Mechanical Engineer you design and analyze drawings in relation to bottlenecks in the execution. You are responsible for the necessary working documents.
You will report to the Chief Manufacturing Engineer.
As a Mechanical Engineer (Tooling) you will...
- Ensure the timely and complete development of mechanical tools;
- Designs tools using systems such as Inventor;
- Work closely together in a project team with different disciplines to ensure that the design optimally meets all requirements;
- Analyze product definitions and determines design requirements;
- Produce drawings and diagrams of the (detailed) designs;
- Develop alternative concepts and solutions;
- Complete data and ensures documentation of drawings and designs;
- Take care of verification and validation tests and analyzes the test results;
- Take care of the maintenance of the necessary tools (software and hardware);
- Think along with new developments in advanced engineering;
- Provide directions and solutions from our own expertise;
- Keep track of hours specification with description to project;
- Provide service in the field of mechanical components and complete products.
As Mechanical Engineer (Tooling) you must have...
- Bachelor's degree working and thinking level;
- Technical training (such as mechanical engineering);
- Electrical knowledge/experience is an advantage;
- Accurate, independent and responsible working ethic;
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as 8D, APQP and DFMEA;
- Knowledge of machine guidelines;
- Experience in designing machines or production lines;
- Demonstrable work experience as a Mechanical Engineer;
- Thorough knowledge of design tools such as Inventor;
- Knowledge of legislation in the field of production safety and the environment;
- Good command of the (preferably) Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- A varied job within a growing international organization;
- A competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and space to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earth moving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles. According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, feed and vessels should be self-evident. For every situation, Orlaco develops professional vision solutions with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international image-defining company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco's products worldwide. In addition to its headquarters in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a:
Mechanical Engineer (Tooling)