Senior Electrical Powertrain Expert
Traxial (Kortrijk – Belgium) is a leader in yokeless axial flux motor technology for ground emobility. Traxial accelerate the innovation of powertrains by developing solutions that excel in power density, efficiency and reliability.
To complete the design of a high power density, high efficient Powertrain System we are looking for a Senior Electrical Powertrain Expert with rich experience in EV electrical motor design.
- Act as a technical authority and expert on Electrical Powertrains for electric vehicles, accountable for technical decisions and technical delivery on projects, working closely with project management and technical experts in Traxial.
- Cooperation with strategic partners and advanced suppliers in Europe and all over the world.
- Help define new ideas/concepts/methods and new designs to enhance torque, and speed and reduce weight, size, and cost.
- Accountable for technical solutions, deliverables, feasibility assessment, and risk management to meet long-term business goals.
- Define technology-based critical success factors and provide high-level direction and significant input to proposals.
- Take ownership over understanding customer requirements and drivers and foresee technical challenges, successfully interacting with customers both technically and commercially.
- Lead the definition of technical solutions, systems architectures, and design solutions for electrical motor design for electric powertrains.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver R&D and Customer Projects on time and with high quality, robust system solutions up to products ready for manufacturing.
- Define the construction of the key vehicle electrical motor technology platform and provide the necessary training for key personnel.
- Participate in the analysis and decision of the future technology direction of EV power electronics
As Your challenge you must have...
- Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-Mechanical, Automotive engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience with EV powertrains, electrical motor design and/or systems integration for OEMs or Tier 1 customers.
- Eager to take ownership in a development/scale-up environment where a healthy mix of product engineering- and hands-on activities are crucial.
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal), good collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively across teams within the organization.
Traxial (Magnax) offers you...
- The opportunity to join a team of seasoned experts and young, ambitious professionals that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.
- Traxial is a fast-growing company in the world of e-mobility. This means that you will have a lot of impact on the future of the company and your career.
- A full-time position in an inspiring high-tech environment.
- A sneak preview of what the future brings, from electric cars to passenger drones.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- Four extra days off.