Marketing Manager DACH Automotive Lubricants
Full responsibility for driving sales growth and brand presence in DACH. From strategy and 360° marketing plan definition to roll-out at both market and customer level through collaborative planning. Germany being the pilot market for the Global Network Development Team, testing, implementing and reporting on new developments and concepts.
As you will...
- Set up yearly marketing plans in collaboration with sales, product and distributors to reach joint growth objectives;
- Responsible for the definition, development and deployment of the local multichannel marketing strategy, campaigns & commercial plans with regional team and in line with the global and regions’growth objectives and guidelines;
- Provide local expertise and collect outside-in customer insights that will support the sales and product teams from Product Creation to Product Launch and market activation;
- Define local customer segmentation and tailored value proposition by channel;
- Own and manage the regional marketing budget and relationship with regional agencies and suppliers. Plan and organize required regional customers events in collaboration with marketing operation;
- Supervise and manage the execution of all communication initiatives done towards the regional market;
- Test, implement & report on innovations and concepts in Germany;
- You lead the annual channel activation process and define the channel activation plan for your key customers including: Promotional actions, Local partnerships, Communication and media plan in collaboration with communication team, Local (training) events, Sales incentives & loyalty programs, Brand Activation (off line / on line) and other;
- You manage key customer performance analysis : sell-in & sell-out performances / key activities understanding & reporting and sell out analysis (where possible);
- You work closely together with the market & competitor intelligence team to gather local market research & insights that supports your regional go-to-market plan (competition monitoring, strategic white space analysis region/customer.);
- You identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction (on line/off line) together with the marketing operations department;
- You identify & recommend new business opportunities – Make recommendations for go-to-market strategies across new channels, balancing risk and return;
- You support and participate actively to the development of the garage network value proposition and roll-out.
- A degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, International business or similar degree;
- Min 3 years of experience in a sales & marketing environment with proven experience in developing & integrating local marketing plans;
- Fluent in English and German;
- Strong project management skills, able to manage complexity and deliver critical projects;
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills;
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen;
- Financial awareness & Analytical – essential to drive and understand the numbers and for financial budgeting, analysis and planning;
- Willing to travel up to 50% within DACH region;
- Able to be in headquarter in the region of Antwerp, Belgium 1 day per week or 2 days every 2 weeks if living in Germany.
- A varied and challenging role within a dynamic company where there are still many achievements and promising projects on the horizon;
- You will be welcomed in an enthusiastic team where you can count on solid training and support, but also sufficient scope to fully develop and apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills;
- A motivational remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.
Our client is an international company that is drastically changing the lubricant market today. We will continue to do so in the future. We are the challengers in our sector who dare to think differently, who dare to tackle things differently. You can find more info on our website www.wolfoil.com.
The strong growth of our their own oil brands at international level (distributed in over 90 countries) along with an ambitious vision for the future, means that we are seeking new profiles to further build that future.