Quality Engineer Automotive Industry- Pullmaflex
We are looking for outgoing, reliable candidates, whose work methods are characterized by accuracy, flexibility and resilience. People who wants to work in multidisciplinary teams, who wants to take initiative are preferred candidates.
Our staff with a variety of cultures, backgrounds and expertise have a common denominator which is also reflected in the pillars as a company, what we consider important: Safety, Quality, Environment, Continuous Improvement.Each employee is responsible and should take care of an adequate QESH-and CI (continuous improvement) policy by: (pro-) actively identify, develop, customize, advise (solicited and unsolicited) with respect to these points. Drawing up and implementing, following up, realize, … of the quality-security-continuous improvement and environmental policy is a responsibility of every employee.
To strengthen our team at the Wevelgem location, we are looking for a
Quality Engineer for the Quality department (m/f)
We offer you a fascinating job in a dynamic company in which you can develop further personally and professionally.
- Responsible for APQP activities, PPAP + follow up on serial production.
- Interaction with (international) customers for APQP.
- Activities, from PPAP till serial production.
- Active root cause analysis on production and process quality issues.
- Support, check and improve quality systems.
- Questioning status quo and make proposals how to improve.
- Coordinate corrective and preventative actions based upon root cause analysis for external and internal quality issues and risks.
- Perform external and internal audits (product, system, process…).
- Pro-actively analyze and improve quality related aspects.
Automobile seats are our profession. Perfection is our goal. Team spirit is our driving force. 7,500 employees worldwide have made the L&P Automotive Group the market leader for seat comfort systems in the automobile. Together with our customers, we are working on the automotive seating systems of the future.