Project Engineer Automotive Industry- Pullmaflex
We are looking for outgoing, reliable candidates, whose work methods are characterized by accuracy, flexibility and resilience. People who want to work in multidisciplinary teams, who want to take initiative are preferred candidates.
Our staff with a variety of cultures, backgrounds and expertise has a common denominator which is also reflected in the pillars as a company, what we consider important: Safety, Quality, Environment, Continuous Improvement.Each employee is responsible and should take care of an adequate QESH-and CI (continuous improvement) policy by: (pro-) actively identify, develop, customize, advise (solicited and unsolicited) with respect to these points. Drawing up and implementing, following up, realize, … of the quality-security-continuous improvement and environmental policy is a responsibility of every employee.
To strengthen our team at the Wevelgem location, we are looking for a
Project Engineer Automotive (m/f)
We offer you a fascinating job in a dynamic company in which you can develop further personally and professionally.
- You are part of the multi-disciplinary project team at the start of new projects for our offices in Europe (Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom and Hungary)
- Execute and coordinate project activities with a development project: from CAD-design – engineering – validation – follow-up and making ready for production.
- Our product range extends from simple mechanical systems to electromechanical systems, with further evolution to more electronically driven systems.
- The job comprises also external technical contacts with customers (together with the sales dept. and program manager)
- Supporting the sales dept. with the follow up of suppliers in Belgium and abroad (incl. visits)
- You are Industrial Engineer / Master, a relevant work experience is no must.
- Specialisation Electro-Mechanica is most appropriate, awareness of electronics are a plus.
- Also knowledge of plastics / overmoulding (design and/or production) is a plus.
- You are a “hands-on” person, sociable, flexible and have a sense of initiative and responsibility, you enjoy realizing targets in a professional team.
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must, your French & German is respectable or you are willing to improve.
- You are available for regular short foreign trips of several days.
Profil de l'entreprise
Automobile seats are our profession. Perfection is our goal. Team spirit is our driving force. 7,500 employees worldwide have made the L&P Automotive Group the market leader for seat comfort systems in the automobile. Together with our customers, we are working on the automotive seating systems of the future.