Strategic Account Manager bij Fleet Logistics International NV
We are looking for a highly driven and self motivated Account Manager with passion for the automotive business
- Management of all sales activities on the client, from lead creation to contract closing
- Development of commercial proposals, including service design
- General commercial support to the sales organization when required, e.g.occasional participation to fairs and events, internal sales meetings
- Frequently contact / meeting with the client key decision-makers
- Periodical nteractions with client senior management beyond the fleet responsibility
- Quarterly business review meeting to present achievements and optimization potential at local and international level
- Strategic advisory on fleet management to key client stakeholders
- Creation of annual Account Plan ‘Roadmap’ covering international initiatives and a consolidation of local actions
- Identification of potential to increase number of services and/or scope of countries
- Data consolidation and input of client information in CRM tool
- Periodical tracking of client profitability, including checks of delivered versus contractual services
- At least 5 y of business experience in account management, sales, or project management;
- Experience within Automotive is a plus, affinity with mobility and cars is a must;
- Preferred commercial education, bachelor level
- Excellent relational and client-binding skills
- Pragmatic and pro-active problem solver
- Proven ability to collaborate with other business functions to achieve shared goals
- Credible at all levels and able to present subjects effectively
- Highly driven and self motivated and able to work upon own initiative within established boundaries
- A passion for the timeliness of delivery whilst mindful of the importance of data and information accuracy
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent level of Dutch,English and French (spoken and written).
- An independent position with many different tasks within an expert and informal team;
- The job to accelerate your development in an (inter-) national dynamic environment;
- A good salary and excellent benefits;
Headquartered in Munich, Germany and founded in 1866, TÜV SÜD is one of the world's leading technical service organisations. Today, TÜV SÜD represented about 24,000 employees across more than 800 locations, partnering clients wherever they are in the world.With 380 employees in more than 50 countries, Fleet Logistics Group services fleets from national and multinational customers all over the world and is an affiliate of the global technical services corporation, TÜV SÜD Group, located in Munich, Germany. In 2015, we managed 180,000 cars on behalf of our corporate customers.
Our mission is to optimize clients’ fleets according to their strategic requirements. With consultancy services provided by sister company, Fleet Vision, we support the strategy process and help identify areas for cost savings, efficiencies and optimization.
Our objective is to generate savings of a multiple of the monthly fees we charge. And there are many areas for cost savings and fleet optimization: Car Policy, Ordering, Green Fleet Solutions and many more. After having identified potential areas for savings through a consultation process, we fully exploit them on behalf of the client.