Division Tooling & Equipment Buyer BOSAL
BOSAL is looking for an Division Tooling & Equipment Buyer.
As a Tooling & Equipment Buyer you will have
- Search for contact and validate suppliers;
- Negotiate the supplier quotations on cost, lead time, technical options and quality;
- Create an overview of the global T&E purchases per plant. Combine recurring requirements and requirements for several programs;
- Prepare Request for Quote (RFQ) package together with the manufacturing engineers and send to suppliers;
- Purchase the T&E in line with sourcing policy to achieve successful trial build completion and production launching activity;
- Define standards and contracts for recurring T&E purchases in coordination with Manufacturing Engineering;
- Contract Preferred Suppliers and create Master Supply Agreements;
- Clearly define and manage expectations and conduct appropriate follow-up of critical issues, both internally and externally;
The role of Division Tooling & Equipment (T&E) Buyer is to source tools and equipment in line with the sourcing policies. This in order to improve Cost, Quality and Delivery by defining standard specifications, creating Master Supply Agreements and nominating preferred suppliers.
As a Tooling & Equipment Buyer you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Advanced negotiations skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is mandatory
- Extensive procurement experience
- Experience in procurement of tooling and equipment is a plus
- Experience in an automotive Tier 1 environment preferred
Je krijgt bij Bosal...
As a Tooling & Equipment Buyer you will receive
BOSAL offers a dynamic and international environment with the character of a Small or Medium Enterprise. The organization structure within BOSAL is flat which makes contact with the management teams accessible and informal. At BOSAL the individual makes the difference. As a result both initiative and a hands-on mentality symbolizes our people.
BOSAL Emission Control Systems (ECS) consists of 10 plants and 2 R&D facilities across the globe. The division is mainly focusing on supplying solutions for emission controls, energy management and sound design to OEM customers in the automotive industry. Key customers include global players such as General Motors, Volvo, Volkswagen group, Suzuki, Nissan, Renault, Ford etc. Through the global spread of the ECS facilities, BOSAL is able to localize global programs more efficiently and deliver customers’ needs for a larger range of products and technologies.