International Sales Manager Automotive Aftermarket Italy/Balkan BOSAL
BOSAL is looking for an experienced freelance automotive Sales Manager living in the North of Italy. Intrested? Apply now!
As International Sales Manager you will…
Key Areas of responsibilities and accountability
• Responsible for market mapping and establishing a market development strategy;
• Responsible for Dealer Management with the plan to grow new and existing Aftermarket Sales Business;
• Develop & maintain business plans regarding after sales in colse cooperation wieth the Sales Managers and dealers;
• Assist dealers to improve and professionalize their own aftermarket organization;
• Initiate and implement Marketing & Sales campains togehter with the Sales Director in order to improve Aftermarket sales results;
• Provide presentations and sales trainings to dealers and customer staff.
The BOSAL Aftermarket AM division is planning to expand its sales area to the Balkans and Italy. Therefor we are looking for an experienced freelance automotive Sales Manager living in the North of Italy. The main purpose of the job is to develop the sales and market share in the area within your scope and you and you will report to the AM Sales Director
Extensive travel needs to be considered.
As International Sales Manager you must have the following requirements:
• Bachelors´s degree or equivalent by experience
• Excellent written and spoken English and Italian language skills
• Good knowlegde of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Excellent commercial, proactive attitude, result driven, analytical and custumor oriented
• Minimum 5 years B2B field sales experience in the Balkans/Italian automotive aftermarket
• Interest in technique
Je krijgt bij Bosal...
BOSAL offers a dynamic and international envionment with the character of a small or medium enterprise. The organization structure within BOSAL is flat which makes contact with the management teams accessible and informal. At BOSAL the individual makes the difference. As a result both initiative and a hand-on mentality symbolizes the people.
BOSAL Emission Control Systems (ECS) consists of 10 plants and 2 R&D facilities across the globe. The division is mainly focusing on supplying solutions for emission controls, energy management and sound design to OEM customers in the automotive industry. Key customers include global players such as General Motors, Volvo, Volkswagen group, Suzuki, Nissan, Renault, Ford etc. Through the global spread of the ECS facilities, BOSAL is able to localize global programs more efficiently and deliver customers’ needs for a larger range of products and technologies