Product Analyst Automotive Aftermarket – Belgium
Our Aftermarket team, composed of about 30 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Aftermarket Product Analyst to strengthen his team. As a Aftermarket Product Analyst, your mission is manage the assigned Aftermarket (AM) Product category in terms of technical documentation, technical service, and market & customer research and analysis, in order to contribute to long term value creation for AISIN AM customers, enabling the European AM division to meet both sales revenue and profitability targets.
What will you work on?
- Manage existing Aftermarket product line to meet business growth objectives and sales profit targets;
- Develop strong relationships with our suppliers;
- Negotiate competitive cost to AISIN;
- Upload the new products and revise the existing references as necessary in the CCU / TecDoc;
- To collect and analyze sales data and market information to identify customer needs and to translate into product enhancements;
- Provide a customer-oriented support to sales and marketing such as customer visits, product promotions, competitor analyses, bench marking activities, product training and identification of new customers;
- To coordinate product trainings with the Sales teams.
- Technical background with interest for automotive sector
- You have a very good command of English (verbal & written)
- Ability to travel to customer locations within Europe required (Occasional intercontinental travel)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience within an automotive or preferably Automotive Aftermarket environment
- Experience with TecDoc
- Good use of MS Office tools (excel and powerpoint mainly)
- Fluency in another European language
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine – L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere